The company MEXY FASHION s.r.o., Čermeľská cesta 1, 04001 Košice, ID number: 54254728, VAT number: SK2121609567, the operator of the online store firstname.lastname@example.org declares that all personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") are considered strictly confidential and are handled in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in the field of personal data protection.
Data we collect
1. first name, last name, address, phone number - to complete and deliver your order
2. company name, company seat, ID number - if you are buying as a company
3. email address – information for mutual communication, in the case of your consent, the email address is also intended for marketing purposes
4. bank connection - data required for processing the return of your payment. Please note that the bank connection is not data that allows us to dispose of the money in your account in any way. All transactions go through your bank. When paying by card, we do not store any information on our server.
The purpose of personal data processing
1. Order processing and delivery of goods ordered through our website www.mexy.sk - We process your data for the purpose of processing and delivering your order and for the mutual fulfillment of our contractual rights and obligations. Your personal data is necessary for our accounting and invoicing system.
2. Notification of product availability - if you have requested a notification regarding product availability, we will process your personal data (email) based on your consent.
3. Communication - we use the collected data for the purpose of communication with you and its individual adaptation. For example, we can contact you by phone or e-mail to inform you about the status of your order, complaint or request.
4. Protection, security and resolution of disputes - we may also process data for a legitimate interest, which consists in ensuring the protection and security of our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements based on a legitimate interest.
5. Marketing purposes - based on your request, we inform you about news and our products through the newsletter. Your consent is valid until revoked or for a maximum of 4 years. You can always opt out of the newsletter via the unsubscribe link in every email. You can also contact our customer service directly to unsubscribe. After unsubscribing, we will not continue to use your electronic contact until you request it again.
Transfer of data to third parties
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the necessity of fulfilling the contract, the legitimate interests of the company (given by the interest in protecting our rights, processing for statistical purposes, measuring traffic to our pages, analyzing your preferences and displaying content that corresponds to your individual preferences, improving the content of our pages and their development, ensuring the security of our systems and network and on direct marketing) and third parties, especially our contractual partners and the fulfillment of legal requirements. We protect the database of personal data against their damage, destruction, loss and misuse.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, it is assumed according to sec. § 15 par. 1 letter e) point 3 and point 4 ZnOOÚ that the data will be provided and made available to the following third parties, respectively. circle of beneficiaries:
1. Courier and transport companies
2. Marketing agencies
3. IT service providers and telecommunications operators
4. Advocates and legal offices
5. Accounting offices, auditors and tax advisors
2. Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, e.g. they directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). For example, information about purchased products on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency as part of the display and customization of Internet advertising banners on the web pages you view. However, you cannot be identified according to this data.
3. Cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Short-term, so-called "session cookies" are deleted immediately as soon as you end your visit to our site. Long-term, so-called "persistent cookies", they remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (the time cookies remain on your device depends on the settings of the cookie itself and the settings of your browser).
Security and storage of personal data
1. Your personal data is transmitted to us in encrypted form. We use the SSL (secure socket layer) coding system. We secure our website and other systems using technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, against access by unauthorized persons to your data, their alteration or expansion.
2. We require our processors to demonstrate compliance of their systems with the GDPR regulation.
3. We process and store personal data for the time necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract, i.e. j. during the order and warranty period and subsequently 1 year from the end of the warranty period due to the resolution of potential disputes. On the basis of generally binding legal regulations, our company is obliged to archive your personal data for invoicing and accounting purposes in accordance with the law for a period of 10 years from their issue. In other cases, the processing period results from the purpose of processing or the given legal regulations in the field of personal data protection.
1. If we process your personal data, you can request free information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
2. You have the right, based on a written request, to object to the processing of your personal data, which you assume are or will be used for direct marketing purposes without your consent, and you can request their deletion. You also have the right to object to the use and provision of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (also in postal communication). You have the right to correction if your personal data is incorrect or has changed, contact us and we will correct it. You have the right to data portability, if you wish to transfer it to another operator, we will provide it to you in the appropriate format, if this is not prevented by other technical or legal obstacles.
3. You can also withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request to our email address email@example.com or the company headquarters. Immediately after receiving the revocation of consent to the processing of personal data, we will ensure the blocking and liquidation of your personal data that were the subject of processing for marketing purposes. If you have decided to give us your consent to process your data for marketing purposes, you confirm that you gave us this consent voluntarily and you are aware that this consent is valid until it is revoked or until the end of the processing period. Your personal data.
4. We are entitled to process your personal data even after the end of the original purpose of processing only to the extent necessary for the purposes of statistics, accounting and research, and to provide third parties or the public with aggregate statistical information on customers, traffic, turnover and other data, but in anonymized form so , that on their basis it will not be possible to identify our customers in any way.
5. For the purposes of invoicing payments, records and collection and processing of receivables for the service provided, for the purpose of handling the submissions of the participant, for the exercise of rights or for the fulfillment of other obligations imposed by generally binding legal regulations, Mexy s.r.o. entitled to keep records of personal data even after the termination of the service contract to which you were a party.
6. As a data subject, you can exercise all your rights in writing with us according to § 28 and § 29 ZnOOÚ. If you suspect that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to submit a request for the initiation of personal data protection proceedings to the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, with headquarters at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava.
This personal data policy is valid from 25/05/2018.
Prepared by Martina Dudášová – Mexy